Let's not be shallow in mind, the rich gets richer while the poor gets poorer. People are living in debt that is created by the financial system, debt is meant to keep people in bondage for their whole lives. System like the financial institutions do not want people to live meaningful lives, have houses debt free, buy cars debt free but they always want people to borrow from them at ridiculous interest rates that accumulate every year.
In Onihaxy media scripts new members cannot register without using a referral/sponsor link. before your registration becomes succesful, you will have to verify your phone number! PLS use only valid phone numbers. After succesfull registration, you will proceed to choose your package (10,000 N20,000,N50,000, 100,000, and 200,000).
All donations are made directly to member's bank account. Also NOTE: That in Onihaxy media scripts Failure to make payment will attract instant blocking of your account and your sponsor will lose 10% from his/her total GH amount.
After you have selected your pakage, 20% of your PH amount will be committed(will be paid) within 24hrs after succesfull PH request. this will send a signal to the system to delete unserious participants early. After a successful commitment of your 20%, then the remaining 80% will be donated from the 3rd-6th day (ie it can either be on the 3rd, 4th or 5th day).
The Good news is that on the 7th day you will be eligible to GH But you will be required to recycle back into the system Before GH. You will be required to PH, choose the amount you wish to donate and recommit 20% of that amount before GH of your previous donation. NOTE: The provide help cannot be lower than your previous donations but can be higher.
This strict commitment and recommitment Policy is for the betterment of this great platform. Only serious participants are needed..THANK YOU FOR BEING PART OF THIS GREAT PLATFORM.
WARNING: IF YOU UPLOAD A FAKE POP OR REFUSE TO MAKE PAYMENT, YOUR SPONSOR WILL PAY FOR YOU CRIME.. IN THAT CASE KNOW WHO YOU RELEASE YOUR REFFERAL LINK TO.